**Ask us about our bonus programs
Newrest SLC LLC is looking for a Driver Helper to add to our team. As a Driver Helper you will assist the main Driver with loading products/food carts onto company trucks and unloading those products/food carts directly onto aircrafts at the Salt Lake City Airport.
- Ability to pass all required airport security clearance
- Ability to read in English, write in English, speak in English
- Good knowledge of HACCP preferred but not required
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends
- Load and unload all merchandise
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading
- Assist the driver in making deliveries on tarmac & other point of sale respecting delivery times
- Comply with all safety rules and company standards
- Check conformity and quantity of trolleys and boxes to be delivered before loading
- Communicate any malfunction to hierarchy and dispatch team
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Adjust or replace equipment parts, such as rollers, belts, plugs, or caps, using hand tools
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
- Pay: $13/HOUR
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 100% employer-paid basic life insurance
- Parental Leave
Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail. With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all its activities