The Newrest CSR 2022 report is now available on the website!
This year again, great CSR projects have been implemented throughout the world.
In the CSR report you will find concrete actions related to Newrest CSR pillars :
– Reducing food waste
– Improving waste management strategy
– Promoting sustainable purchasing approach
– Reducing single use plastics
– Developing paperless processes
– Reducing greenhouse gas emissions
– Promoting everyday ethics
– Developing talents & diversity
– Favoring managerial innovation
In this document, you will also find Newrest enriching employees interviews. Richard Ensenat, IT project manager is witnessing about the paperless strategy and need of adaptation. Réda El Kartaoui, HR Director in Canada is a great example of Newrest opportunities and promotion. A feedback from Fabien Malbranque on its innovative video tool to get collaborators involved QHSE topics.
The group keeps on improving its internal processes, raising awareness among all collaborators, and taking concrete actions with a clear objective : respect its CSR commitments (see here).