Newrest is implanted in French Polynesia since 2006. The activities of Newrest in French Polynesia are separated in 4 companies.
- Newrest Polynésie operates on various catering markets : inflight, schools, business, retail and hospitals.
- Newrest Catering is also a actor on schools, business and hospital markets.
- Newrest Support is specialized in import and sales of foodstuffs on the 5 archipelagoes
- Newnet is a cleaning company for professionals and individuals by occurring on quotidian or exceptional works.
2016-17 was a particularly dif cult year for the Iflight activity in France with the accident which occurred at the CDG production unit, putting it completely out of operation. This is Newrest France’s largest Catering unit and one of the largest in the whole Newrest network. Fortunately no-one was injured. Thanks to the exceptional commitment of our teams, Newrest was able to start work again within 24 hours by moving the production intended for the Newrest Inflight production units to Le Bourget and Orly and by using sub-contractors. A new 7,000 m2 unit located at Compans is currently being built and is scheduled to open in February 2018.
The arrival of Fabrice Cuvilliez at the head of the Inflight scope in France assisted the introduction of several structural projects, such as the rollout of the Winrest group IT solution.
Outside Paris such as in Nice, new lines are being operated with Qatar Airways and Emirates A 380s, for example.
In Toulouse, Newrest Group is innovating by optimising its production facilities with the introduction of the Catering activity for Newrest Restauration, and in Lyon, where the teams are now supplying the lounges at Saint Exupéry Airport for Air Canada and Air Austral.
Tourist traffic to Marseilles is enabling activity to stabilise, with charter flights from Korean Air and Air Canada to Mediterranean cruise departures.
To capitalise on this team reorganisation, Newrest Inflight in France launched an operational training programme for all staff in order to obtain ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Newrest inflight catering expertise
- Newrest institutional catering expertise
- Newrest retail concessions expertise
- The Papeete production site
Meals served per day