Our operations in Reunion Island started in 2004 when Airshop started managing the Duty Free sales for home-based airline Air Austral.
- 2010 : acquisition of Airshop by Newrest
- 2012: opening of the Caffé Lindo (Airport bar, serving snack and glaces)
- 2013: opening of a brand new catering unit dedicated to inflight services. Newrest become the caterer of Corsair International (TUI)
- 2016: Award of Roland-Garros airport Concessions ( retail sector).
- 2016: starting of Lounge activity with Reunion Air Assistance(canapés, appetizers, beverages, …)
Since June 2017, the Newrest Reunion teams have been delighted to serve French Blue, the first low-cost airline to y to the Indian Ocean from Paris. Newrest also won the call for tenders to run the bars and restaurants at Roland Garros airport on Reunion Island. This 10-year concession will see the opening and operation of 4 points of sale from the end of 2017.
More information :
Production unit : Saint Denis
Meals per day