Newrest ensures the resumption of its Inflight Catering activities and applies reinforced sanitary standards to protect its employees, customers and consumers throughout the network.
We have strengthened the existing rules on food safety, personal hygiene and medical control of our staff, in order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus responsible for COVID-19 or any other virus.
In addition to the pre-COVID food safety measures, and other so-called barrier gestures:
- Hygiene and Health screening of employees, subcontractors, suppliers, and anyone entering the facility
- Covid-19 training for all staff
- Reorganization of workstations for physical distance
- Protective face mask required for all
- Additional «Personal Protective Equipment» required for exposed people
- Increased frequency of staff medical visits per year
- Cleaning and sanitization measures are adapted, and reinforced as necessary including the vehicles fleet
With Newrest there is no compromise on food and health safety.