France has 7 inflight catering units in total.
- 1996: opening of the Toulouse unit (first in France)
- 1999: opening of Lyon
- 2000: opening of Marseille
- 2001: opening of Paris Orly
- 2006: Opening of Paris Charles de Gaulle
- 2012: JV with Canonica at the Nice Côte d’Azur airport (50/50), increasing our presence and know-how in VIP catering.
- In 2014, Newrest acquired the remaining 50% from Canonica.
- 2014: opening of Paris Le Bourget, increase of our presence on the VIP market in flight. Since 2021, catering “” DARK KITCHEN style “” is the main activity of the Thillay unit with operations and shipments throughout France.
Our customer portfolio includes Emirates, United. Qatar Airways, Air Caraïbes, Saudia, LATAM, Air France-KLM, EasyJet, Gulf Air.